Conference programme fully in place
The EuroNanoForum 2013 conference progamme is now fully in place. The most prominent names in the programme include:
- Máire Geoghegan-Quinn, Commissioner for Research, Innovation and Science, EC
- Tapani Ryhänen, Laboratory Director, Nokia Research Laboratories
- Christian Morales, VP-EMEA, Intel
- Sergio Kapusta, Materials Chief Scientist, Shell
- Andres Ferrari, Professor, University of Cambridge
- Henning Zoz, President, Zoz Group
- Steve Price, Science & Technology Director, Diageo
- Séan Sherlock, Minister of State for Research and Innovation, Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation
- Mihail Roco, Founding Chair of US National Science and Technology Council
- Sally Tinkle, Deputy Director, The National Nanotechnology Coordination Office (NNCO)
- Klaus Müllen, Director of Synthetic Chemistry, Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research
- Esa Laurinsilta, Director, UPM Fibril Cellulose
and many more! Read also the Hot Topics for exciting details on the conference programme.
Early Bird registrations ends 17th March – Register today with the Early Bird rate of only 130€ for the 3 days!